At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
Ever wondered what it might be like to live like a London lady? Here’s our guide to where to shop, eat, and indulge in the British capital
Sartorially sophisticated, perfectly-groomed, and with her own well-thumbed copy of Debrett’s, the London lady is a beautiful, polite creature often spotted in elegant corners of the British capital. For those looking to live a day in her Manolos, we’ve put together the ultimate Lady’s guide to London, from designer jewellery shopping at Boodles to afternoon tea Fortnum & Mason and some well-deserved pampering at our own ESPA Life spa. Go on, you deserve it.
First things first: the London lady knows that to look her best, she needs to feel her best. With that in mind, indulge in a morning of pampering at ESPA Life at Corinthia London. Get a new hairstyle from Daniel Galvin, have your eyelashes tinted for extra flutter power, maybe even a manicure or a massage, and get ready to glow.
Now that you’re perfectly preened, it’s time for a spot of shopping at that most British of department stores, Liberty. Meander through the hallowed wooden halls of this elegant London shopping institution and kit yourself out in top-to-toe loveliness. After all, what would the London lady be without her Liberty print scarf?
You’ve got your outfit sorted, but what about the beauty regime? A London lady would never leave the house without her powder and blush so make your way over to the Chanel boutique in Covent Garden to stock up on your favourite beauty essentials, from the perfect lipstick to sophisticated shades of nail polish.
Shopping the way a London lady does it is bound make one peckish. Amble over to the chic Café Murano on nearby St James’s to sample chef Angela Hartnett’s authentic menu of Northern Italian dishes. We’d recommend the truffle arancini.
A lady can’t possibly be expected to trot around the city in any old shoe. And as every woman knows, no one rivals Manolo Blahnik when it comes to elegant and imaginative shoe design. Worship at his temple on Old Church Street, for the ultimate shoe-shopping experience.
But what would a London lady be without her hat? An essential accessory for any London Season event, make sure you’re sporting the latest fashions in millinery with a piece by Philip Treacy. Milliner to royalty and other stars in the celebrity firmament, who better to trust with your headwear?
A spot of afternoon tea is the quintessential ladylike pick-me-up, and nowhere does it quite like Fortnum & Mason. Opened by the Queen and festooned with Royal Warrants, the Diamond Jubilee Tea Salon is the place to enjoy traditional British scones, finger sandwiches and, of course, a flawlessly brewed cup of tea.
A signature scent is something that sets a lady apart, so follow in the footsteps of the ultimate London lady, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, and find yours at the historic British perfume house, Floris. You can also go one step further and create your own bespoke scent.
And finally…jewellery. The London lady doesn’t need jewels to sparkle, but she would like them nevertheless (and knows how many carats she’s worth). Find yourself the perfect piece from British fine jewellers, Boodles.
Bedecked in Blahnik and Boodles, it’s finally time to relax. Enjoy a chilled glass of Champagne at the outdoor Tom’s Terrace at Somerset House and soak up the stunning views out over the Thames. The perfect finale to your day of decadence.