At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
When the leaves fall, festival season picks up in the capital. From arts shows to sports tournaments, don’t miss these leading autumn events in London
Autumn is one of London’s most beautiful seasons. So dust off your most stylish trench coats and get ready to embrace the crisp autumn air and the festivities that come with it. From festivals like Totally Thames and EFG London Jazz Festival to traditional cultural events like The Lord Mayor’s Show, there are countless autumn events in London to entertain visitors of all ages.
Kicking autumn off in grand fashion is the annual Totally Thames festival. Transforming the Thames banks for a whole month, the 30-day celebration hosts a busy schedule of non-stop river-inspired events and happenings, from boat races and large-scale art installations to musical performances, and much more.
London Design Festival is the greatest annual celebration of design in London. An inspiring showcase of the city’s vibrant design scene, the event brings together talented designers, architects and artists for a series of installations, exhibitions and pop-up events at spaces across the city. Highlights at this year’s event include dRMM’s Baboushka Boxes in Victoria Gardens, Glithero’s The Green Room at the V&A and Alison Brooks Architects’ The Smile installation.
The most stylish event in the autumn fashion calendar, London Fashion Week hosts catwalk shows by many of the world’s leading designers and fashion houses. Tickets are hard to come by, but if you can work your connections it’s a prime opportunity to witness the latest trends and mingle with A-listers. If one week of fashion isn’t enough, stay on for London Fashion Weekend, where consumers can enjoy additional shows, talks and shopping.
Celebrating its 15th edition in 2017, Frieze Art Fair offers art enthusiasts, dealers and galleries the opportunity to browse, buy and showcase contemporary art. Highlights at the upcoming event in Regent’s Park include works from renowned galleries such as Sadie Coles and Cheim & Reid, the striking Sculpture Park and special commissions by the Freize Projects programme.
Make 5th November a night to remember by attending one of London’s spectacular fireworks displays. Ever since the Guy Fawkes’ Gunpowder Plot of 1605, fireworks shows have been an annual tradition across England, with some of the best displays taking place in the capital.
A tradition since 1215, The Lord Mayor’s Show sees the Mayor of London lead a parade from the City of London to Westminster. Join Londoners as they line the streets to watch the colourful procession, which terminates with a dramatic fireworks display over the Houses of Parliament.
Touted as one of the best jazz festivals in the world, The EFG London Jazz Festival is renowned for bringing the best and freshest musical talents to London. During the 10-day celebration, music lovers can enjoy a busy, diverse programme of concerts and club nights at myriad venues across the city.
For your chance to witness the world’s best tennis stars in action, don’t miss the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. During the fierce eight-day tournament, players like Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray will take to the courts at the O2 Arena to complete for the title.