At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
With a lively calendar of cultural happenings and arts festivals heating up the autumn season, experience the best events in Prague
When the leaves turn orange and a crisp autumnal breeze begins to blow, Prague is at its most captivating. But as well as offering up some beautiful autumnal scenery, the city also hosts an impressive calendar of cultural happenings. From festivals dedicated to music and the arts to fashion shows and culinary occasions, the calendar of events in Prague is busy and diverse during autumn. Discover the city’s cultural side by planning your trip around highlights such as Dvořák Prague International Music Festival, Designblok and Unique Fashion Week.
Antonín Dvořák was one of the most important Czech composers of all time, and the Dvořák Prague International Music Festival celebrates his contribution to music with a series of concerts at venues across the city, such as Dvořák Hall at the Rudolfinum and Prague Castle. An annual highlight for classical music enthusiasts, the festival invites international orchestras and chamber ensembles to perform music by Dvořák and other leading composers.
3rd – 23rd September 2017
The Czech Republic may not be widely known for its fashion industry, but thanks to events in Prague like Unique Fashion Week, the country’s local designers are beginning to attract attention outside of the city. This trendsetting event celebrates both local designers and international brands who showcase their latest collections during runway shows. Book a ticket to mingle with style icons and discover the latest trends and designers to look out for.
2017 dates TBC
Festival Prague Crossroads marks what would be the 80th birthday of former Czech president and playwright Václav Havel. Commemorating his life through a programme of shows. the festival is a must-see for those interested in both the performing arts and Czech history. Attendees can enjoy a mix of reproductions of Havel’s plays and fresh shows by leading Eastern European theatre companies.
2017 dates TBC
Lighting up the heart of Prague in dramatic fashion, Signal Festival takes over many of the city’s most famous sights, such as Charles Bridge and Old Town Square, which will be transformed by contemporary audio-visual art installations. If you’re in Prague during the festival, make time for an after-dark stroll and explore the innovative light displays and video-mapping technologies presented by artists from around the world.
12th – 15th October 2017
Designblok is one of the largest annual design events in the Czech Republic. Taking place each October, the festival brings together the best design and fashion talents for four days of exhibitions and shows. If you’re interested in viewing the latest fashions by Czech designers, exploring contemporary design trends, or purchasing distinctive furniture and home furnishings, this event should feature in your itinerary.
26th – 30th October 2017
A chapel may seem like a peculiar place to host a whisky event, but Prague is not like most cities. The annual Whisky Life! Prague festival invites enthusiasts to taste over 150 different types of whiskies and bourbons in the shelter of Bethlehem Chapel, close to Old Town Square. It’s a unique and memorable experience for all visitors to the city.
3rd – 4th November 2017