At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
Prague’s best al fresco dining options, which include hidden inner city gardens and leafy courtyards
Al fresco meals are one of the greatest pleasures of the summer months, and luckily, Prague has plenty of excellent outdoor dining destinations to take advantage of. Many of the city’s best restaurants and cafes offer imaginative and thoughtful outdoor seating areas, along with fantastic food and drink. Enjoy brunch in a garden that backs on to the city’s historic Hunger Wall, exemplary coffee and homemade cake in a secret garden, or a three-course French-inspired meal and natural wine as you bask in the sunshine near Old Town Square. Here’s our pick of the best outdoor dining destinations to visit on your next trip to Prague.
Sansho’s Asian-inspired cuisine has earned it a loyal following in Prague and beyond. Chef Paul Day works with local suppliers who are committed to traditional farming methods and high standards to create a minimal waste menu that uses the whole animal. Furthermore, it’s an ideal option for warm weather dining thanks to its outdoor seating area, which allows diners to bask in the sun whilst tucking into some exceptional cuisine. Stop by for lunch and try the legendary pork belly sliders before moving on to the rabbit jungle curry or crispy sweet and sour beef. The green tea ice cream and chocolate chip cookie sandwich also make the ideal summer treats.
Primarily a wine bar that specialises in natural wines, Red Pif also serves excellent food and can be found close to Bethlehem Square, making it a great pit stop for sightseers. There’s a thoughtfully designed outdoor area and an imaginative menu, prepared by chef Stephen Senewiratne, who’s something of an expert in French-style cooking. Order the wild garlic soup and duck breast with raspberry vinegar, sweet potato and buckwheat. The bar’s expert staff will be happy to help you pick the best wines to accompany your meal.
A much-loved local spot, Café Lounge’s elegant outdoor dining area backs onto the Prague’s Hunger Wall, which was built back in the 14th century. An opportunity to take in some historic surroundings, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner as well as breakfast. Admire the ancient fortifications before enjoying a breakfast of poached eggs with grilled broccoli, yolk foam and pork belly crackling, or the zucchini frittata with duck confit and Portobello mushrooms. Sweeter options include pancakes with orange, caramel sauce and sour cream or traditional Czech bread pudding with curd cheese, apples and raisins.
Located in the leafy Letna district, Cukrarna Alchymista is Prague’s very own secret garden and hidden oasis of calm. Visit for great coffee, an extensive range of delectable cakes and lighter bites. Fitted with wonderfully old-fashioned décor, there are plenty of gluten- and dairy-free options in addition to some sinfully good cheesecake, all served on pretty vintage chinaware.
Close to Wenceslas Square, Styl & Interier is an interiors store and a restaurant and also one of the Prague’s best spots for outdoor dining. , Despite its central location, the courtyard garden restaurant has a tranquil and calming atmosphere in addition to an impressive menu. Taking its inspiration from around the globe and incorporating touches of French, Italian, Moroccan and Scandinavian cooking, this is a great choice for breakfast, brunch, lunch or simply a delicious cup of coffee and a sweet snack.