At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
With the city at its most beautiful when the sun shines, make the most of the summer season at these top summer events in London
When glorious summer sunshine beats down on England’s famously rainy capital, the whole city moves outdoors to revel in the good weather and endless schedules of summery events across London. From quintessentially English affairs like the Wimbledon Championships and Trooping the Colour to annual festivals like Notting Hill Carnival and Wireless Festival, there are endless celebrations to get involved with. Take a look at this guide to the best summer events in London and experience the city at its finest.
One of the most long-lived traditions on London’s events calendar is Trooping the Colour, an annual ceremony to celebrate The Queen’s birthday. Thousands of people gather to watch and cheer the Household Division as they march or ride through the city to music from the marching band. The parade, which is led by the birthday girl herself from the Mall to Buckingham Palace, is British pomp and ceremony at its best.
8th June 2019
One of the most highly anticipated hose racing spectacles in the world, Royal Ascot presents five days of races, fashion and socialising. It’s a great opportunity to get dressed up and bask in the atmosphere, and the sun, while hobnobbing with British high society and watching many of the globe’s finest racehorses compete for prizes totalling over £6 million.
18th – 22nd June 2019
A highlight for visiting and resident foodies, Taste of London is a rare opportunity to sample cuisine prepared by some of the UK’s top chefs and restaurants in one place. As well as exploring cooking stations serving more than 200 taster-size dishes, guests at the Regent’s Park festival can attend cooking demonstrations, take part in hands-on masterclasses, watch live music, and much more.
19th – 23rd June 2019
The Wimbledon Championships is one of the biggest sporting events of the season and should be top of every tennis enthusiast’s bucket list. With 13 days of non-stop tennis across a number of courts, there’s plenty of opportunity to support your favourite stars. Watch the biggest names in the tennis world battle it out on Centre Court or relax on Henman Hill and enjoy some traditional strawberries and cream overlooking Court 2.
1st – 14th July 2019
A celebration of British horticulture, the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show is a beautiful day out for the whole family. Set in the striking grounds of Hampton Court Palace, if the weather is on your side, it will be a glorious experience.
2nd – 7th July 2019
One of the biggest outdoor music events in London, Wireless Festival takes over Finsbury Park for three days of live music each summer. Headliners for 2019 include Cardi B, Stefflon Don and A$AP Rocky.
5th – 7th July 2019
Widely considered the greatest classical music event of the year, BBC Proms returns to London’s Royal Albert Hall for a busy eight-week schedule of concerts and performances by some of the world’s greatest musicians and artists. There’s also a series of workshops and talks to continue visitors’ musical journeys.
19th July – 14th September 2019
A bright and boisterous celebration of London’s diverse society and arts culture, Notting Hill Carnival takes over Notting Hill each August bank holiday weekend. Visitors can watch the colourful parade that snakes through the streets, listen to live music and sample delicious street food. An exciting close to the best summer events in London.
24th – 26th August 2019