At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
From secret cinemas to dining at 100ft, these summer pop-ups offer fun and innovative ways to make the most of the season
From flower shows and sporting events and even music festivals, there’s plenty going on in London during the summer. However, if you fancy experiencing something a little different, seek out the city’s collection of intriguing summer pop-ups. Whether you’re in search of a hidden rooftop garden in the midst of the city or would like to enjoy a fine dining experience 100ft above the ground, you won’t be disappointed with this selection of London’s best summer pop-ups.
Last year, Londoners lapped up this super-sweet pop-up in Covent Garden, so The Chocolate Cocktail Club is making a re-appearance this summer but this time Shoreditch. It will be worth the journey east to embark on an evening filled with chocolatey goodness. There’s no menu online which keeps patrons guessing, but what we can guarantee is a whole host of unique combinations that will satisfy your sugar cravings.
This murder mystery evening provides a theatrical experience combined with fine dining. Guests will be invited to travel back to the 1930s for an evening of glitz, glamour and, of course, murder. As well as the dramatic events that will unfold throughout, the delicious fare will be just as memorable as it’s served up by Laurence Henry, champion of MasterChef: The Professionals in 2018.
When the sun is shining, locals and tourists alike are drawn to the city’s finest rooftop bars to make the most of the balmy evenings. Skylight is located on the rooftop of Tobacco Dock and thus it offers captivating views across many iconic skyscrapers including The Shard, The Gherkin and The Leadenhall Building. Once you’re satisfied with your sightseeing from the sky, you can move on to a game of croquet to round off your Skylight experience.
Vertigo sufferers may want to advert their eyes now, but this pop-up certainly takes dining to a whole new level. If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to enjoy a fine-dining meal suspended 100ft above the glorious city of London, then now’s your time to try at London’s 02. You’ll sit around the 22-seat Sky Table and sample fine fare created by London’s best chefs and top mixologists will also be on hand to conjure up unforgettable cocktails. Drink in hand, you’ll be ready to toast to the beautiful city skyline that stretches out around you.
This summer, there’s no need to make a dash to the coast to get your fix of beach life, because there will be an idyllic stretch of sand right in the heart of London. We’re not claiming Fulham is the new Falmouth, but on days when the city is drenched in sunshine and the cocktails are flowing, it may well be the next best thing to being on your holidays. Book your very own cabana, beach hut or daybed to embrace the full-on tropical experience.
Taking inspiration from a Mexican fiesta, Queen of Hoxton’s roof space will be transformed into a multi-coloured menagerie. On the menu you can expect Mexican classics such as margaritas, tequila and tacos. But food and fabulous surroundings is not where it ends, there will also be a series of workshops and cultural events – oh, and did we mention the lucha libre wrestling ring?
The Rivoli Ballroom first opened in 1913 and its vintage interiors have been the backdrop for many productions since, including Strictly Come Dancing, The Avengers and Legend. But over the summer, the ballroom’s dancefloor will be covered in chairs to convert it into a beautiful cinema. Iconic films being screened include Jaws, Breakfast at Tiffany’s and A Nightmare on Elm Street.