At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
From sustainable workouts to tucking into fine farm-to-fork fare, here’s how to enjoy the capital’s green credentials.
Consistently pushing ahead of global trends, London has been busy reinventing itself as an eco-warrior. Plastic is out, upcycling is in, ‘sustainability’ is a key word in every Londoner’s vocabulary and entertainment comes with a healthy side of social responsibility. Here are our top picks for an eco-friendly visit to London.
For menus that are as environmentally conscious as they are delicious, little rivals the British capital’s gastronomic scene. Here, vegan dishes are perked up with Michelin stars by the likes of buzzing bistro Pollen Street Social and Indian Gymkhana, with many of London’s go-to favourites flying the flag for a farm-to-fork philosophy. One such stalwart is acclaimed chef Skye Gyngell’s Spring, whose well-appointed menu lurches indulgently from local oysters to guinea fowl alongside sustainable initiatives to reduce food waste and single-use plastics. Strident eco-foodies should head to Wild Food Café in Covent Garden for an innovative, purely plant-based menu of inspired ingredients… the vegan cheesecakes are not to be missed.
A century after the Arts and Crafts movement set the tone for London’s 1920s aesthetic, crafting has reinvented itself in the capital. This time, the focus is on side-stepping the production line and upcycling pre-loved treasures. From spoon-carving at The Good Life Centre to pottery at Camden Arts Centre and creating unique shibori (stitching) indigo-dyed gifts, there’s plenty to suit all tastes and abilities in London’s eco-crafting scene.
London’s high-octane, round-the-clock lifestyle has resulted in the need for wellness, an industry that’s now booming. The capital is peppered with excellent spas that harbour a determinedly holistic, all-natural approach. For one of the finest, duck into Espa Life at Corinthia and relax beneath the soothing strokes of their Inner Calm Massage. Using breathwork to balance, aromatherapy to invigorate and rose quartz to nurture, it’s a firm rebuttal of chemicals and additives.
Generously scattered with royal parks, the capital offers plenty of opportunity to get outside and take a breath of fresh air, with centuries-old trees and acres of green spaces to enjoy. To get more involved in the capital’s green credentials, join up for some community tree planting. For those who prefer grass to the treadmill, Green Gym combines working out with keeping public greens and gardens clean and well-maintained.
When it comes to shopping high-end international brands, London takes the crown. But it’s not only a paradise for those seeking big-name retail outlets. A cluster of fiercely sustainable, eco-centric boutiques and markets is carving its way into the heart of the city. Daylesford Farm Shop & Café is piled high with plump organic fare direct from its farm in the Cotswolds. The Organic Pharmacy, with branches throughout the capital, favours natural remedies over pharmaceuticals. For responsible fashion, vintage couture finds a new home at Beyond Retro, while The Old Truman Brewery is home to an abundance of eco-friendly London entrepreneurs and crafters.