At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
This winter, be awed by London's groundbreaking shows and exhibitions, and delighted by operas, ballets and West End performances
London comes alive in autumn and winter. While it may not have the allure of a balmy climate, the city more than makes up for it with a calendar of events, shows and exhibitions that are well worth braving a cold snap for. Here’s our guide to the best cultural highlights of the season.
See Henri Matisse’s works of art in a new light at this fabulous exhibition which showcases his extraordinary talent and personal objects which inspired some of the French artist’s most famous paintings.
Royal Academy of Arts, Piccadilly; until 12th November 2017
Discover the work and legacy of influential couturier Cristobal Balenciaga. The exhibition features over 100 of his pieces along with works by his protégées and contemporary fashion designers.
Victoria & Albert Museum; until 18th February 2018
The Tate Britain celebrates 25 years of one of Britain’s leading contemporary artists with one of its most comprehensive exhibitions to date. Showcasing works from Whiteread’s 30-year career and new work not previously shown.
Tate Britain, Millbank; 12th September 2017 – 4th February 2018
The English National Opera’s award-winning Chorus and Orchestra demonstrate their full power with Verdi’s AIDA this autumn. This beautiful timeless story tells of duty, love and
betrayal amid the clash of war.
London Coliseum, St. Martin’s Lane; 28th September – 2nd December 2017
The Victoria & Albert Museum together with the Royal Opera House have joined forces to create this landmark exhibition which tells of the extraordinary operatic history, from its origins in late-Renaissance Italy to the present day.
Victoria & Albert Museum, Cromwell Road; 30th September 2017 – 25th February 2018
Focusing on the 1434 ‘Arnolfini Portrait’ by Jan Van Eyck this exhibition puts the historical work in dialogue with the art of the Pre-Raphaelites and allows one to discover how this piece became one of the beacons of a radical new style of painting.
The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square; 2nd October 2017 – 2nd April 2018
Discover the outstanding group of portraits that played a key role in establishing Chaïm Soutine’s reputation and wealth as one of the leading painters in Paris of the 20th century. Bringing together 21 of the most important paintings from this series from public and private collections around the world.
The Courtauld Gallery, Somerset House; 19th October 2017 – 21st January 2018
This major new exhibition, marks the first show entirely devoted to the portraits of Paul Cezanne. Hailed as “the father of us all” by Matisse and Picasso, bringing together 50 of Cézanne’s portraits from collections across the world, including works which have never been on public display in the UK.
National Portrait Gallery, St. Martin’s Place; 26th October 2017 – 11th February 2018
The critically-acclaimed and multi-award-winning Broadway musical Hamilton will open this autumn at London’s Victoria Palace Theatre. Telling the story of America’s founding father Alexander Hamilton, who became George Washington’s righthand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary.
Victoria Palace Theatre; 21st November 2017 – 30th June 2018
Based on the book by Raymond Briggs, this timeless story continues to amaze and delight audiences for nineteen years on The Peacock stage. A must-see festive family treat for all ages!
Peacock Theatre, Portugal Street; 23rd November – 31st December 2018
The Royal Ballet celebrates Peter Wright’s 90th birthday with his much-loved production of this beautiful classical ballet. Over 100 dancers and musicians bring The Nutcracker to life with exquisite dancing, beautiful sets and Tchaikovsky’s glorious score.
The Royal Opera House; 5th December 2017 – 10th January 2018
Marking the beginning of the Hayward Gallery’s 50th anniversary year, Andreas Gursky is the first exhibition to take place since major refurbishment. Widely regarded as one of the most significant photographers of our time, this exhibition will showcase 60 of Gursky’s ground-breaking photographs.
The Hayward Gallery, Southbank Centre; 25th January – 22nd April 2018