At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
From alternative therapies to indulgent spa days in London, ESPA Life has everything you need to refresh and reinvigorate.
As one of the most exciting cities in the world, London has plenty to keep people entertained. But with so much going on, how do visitors stay looking fresh while they’re in town? The answer: pampering. Whether you’re looking to try out the latest alternative therapies or treat yourself to an indulgent spa day, London has it all. ESPA Life at Corinthia is the first port of call for many visiting spa lovers. The award-winning spa has won accolades including ‘Best UK Hotel Spa’ at the prestigious Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards 2014, and ‘Best European Spa’ in The Times, The Sunday Times, and The Sunday Times Magazine Travel Awards 2013. Discover what makes ESPA Life at Corinthia so special with one of their rejuvenating spa days in London.
Therapists at ESPA Life at Corinthia understand that to be well, it’s a matter of rejuvenating not only the body, but the mind and soul too. The pioneering spa is dedicated to integrated healing and follows a philosophy that combines different elements to work wonders on the human body from the outside-in and the inside-out. Through a huge range of alternative therapies, wellness programmes and fitness opportunities, ESPA Life offers guests the opportunity to fully refresh during one of their spa days in London.
Whether you’re on a quest to seek complete mindfulness or looking to make an emotional change in your life, ESPA Life has a Mindfulness programme to inspire inner wellness for all. Wellness practices are scientifically proven to promote a positive mood and banish depression by creating a more focused and aware mental state. This is important, especially for those living a busy, modern lifestyle.
ESPA Life offers a range of wellness treatments and techniques. The holistic ESPA Mindful Massage and ESPA Mindful Facial differ from normal massages and facials by focusing pressure on metamorphic zones and using breathing and visualisation techniques alongside mood-altering quartz crystals to release physical and emotional stresses. Explore the power of breath further with a Mindful Breathing and Meditation session, designed to restore deep relaxation through the ancient practices of Yoga Nidra and Pranayama. If you’re sleep deprived or jet lagged after travelling, the tailor-made Mindful Sleep programme is guaranteed to reset your body clock. While if you need waking up, enjoy a Mindful Fitness session and feel the adrenaline pump as the ‘zen’ flows through your body.
Any expert will tell you that a happy mind and a happy body go hand-in-hand. Exercise has a whole host of benefits; as well as being great for your overall health, it’s a mood and energy booster. ESPA Life offers a wealth of fitness opportunities, from a state-of-the-art gym and pool to personal training and sports-related treatments such as orthopaedic procedures, physiotherapy and sports injury rehabilitation. After working out, spend time in the spa’s extensive Thermal Floor and loosen up muscles with a trip to the sauna, steam rooms, ice fountain and vitality pool – the ultimate relaxation spot.
When it comes to spa treatments, ESPA Life offers a menu packed full of therapies that are great for the body and soul. Most of the menu is dedicated to alternative and innovative therapies. Taking inspiration from the holistic traditions of the Far East is ESPA Life’s selection of Chinese medicines. Acupuncture is a beneficial procedure for the body or face during which an experienced acupuncturist administers fine needles with Chinese herbs to specific pressure points to restore balance to the body. If that doesn’t remove enough tension, try the Bamboo Joint Release Experience, a special massage using a bamboo stick to stretch tight muscles and improve flexibility.
Taking the concept of Ayurvedic medicine and bringing it to London is the Dosha Specific Ritual. Based on the notion that the body is governed by three doshas, or energies (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), the treatment combines exfoliation with an algae or mud wrap, a scalp massage and a Dosha-specific aromatherapy massage to offer a full body detox.
Also on the menu is a range of innovative modern treatments utilising the most advanced technologies, such as cellular hydration, plus a selection of body cleanses and detoxifying therapies.
With so many options to choose from, why not spend a whole day at the spa and indulge in numerous treatments while enjoying the luxurious facilities? ESPA Life offers several Day Spa Packages designed to suit all guests’ needs and desires. Following the philosophy of total body rejuvenation, there are options tailored towards pampering, relaxation, mindfulness, fitness and beauty. Recuperate from a few days of sightseeing with the City Escape day, prepare for a night on the town with the Essential Glamour day, focus with your mind with Mindful Moments, or explore the city while getting active with the Adrenaline & Zen Day.
The spa also offers the one-of-a-kind Spa Experience for Two. Taking place in the tranquil Private Spa Suite, the extravagant couples’ treatment starts with a Rasul Healing Mud Ritual, followed by relaxation time in the luxurious suite and two-hours of bespoke treatments. Guests are then served a light lunch with a glass of Laurent-Perrier Champagne in The Spa Lounge, and invited to spend the rest of the day taking advantage of the spa facilities.
If you’re heading out for a day or evening in London, indulge in some last minute pampering at Daniel Galvin at Corinthia. Run by world-renowned stylist to the stars Daniel Galvin OBE, the salon offers hair styling, colouring and conditioning that’s guaranteed to turn heads.