At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
Join in the revolutionary spirit this November by visiting one of these Russian Revolution centenary events in St Petersburg
Formerly known as Petrograd, St Petersburg was at the heart of Russia’s 1917 February and Bolshevik Revolutions. A period of radical change for this former Tsarist nation, the 1917 uprisings signalled the end of the monarchy and the birth of the Soviet Union. This November heralds the centenary of the end of the Russian Revolution, and fittingly, St Petersburg’s finest galleries, museums and theatres will be acknowledging this landmark occasion with some captivating exhibitions and events.
Trace the footsteps of those treading the revolutionary path at this stimulating lecture from Julia Demidenko at the Alexandrinsky Theatre. Key questions will be asked about Russian art and culture during the transitional era from the Russian Empire to the Soviet Union, such as: how were everyday lives effected? What did inhabitants of post-revolution Petrograd do for entertainment? What did they wear, eat and drink? Find out at Alexandrinsky Theatre on 11th October.
11th October 2017
Witness history (almost) repeat itself during this historic re-enactment at Palace Square. Once more, St Petersburg becomes Petrograd, the emperor will abdicate and Lenin will arrive in an armoured car to bring the idea of a new revolution. Expect a cast of thousands of attendees to join in the revolutionary spirit. Dress up in traditional clothing and you can even participate in the re-enactment.
4th – 7th November 2017
In the early years of the Soviet Union the political poster quickly became the medium that galvanised the mood of the times as well as communicated Communist messages. From political propaganda to education, this excellent retrospective at The Russian Museum showcases over 100 vintage posters and looks at the birth of the Soviet poster as an art genre all of its own. You’ll see works from masters like Vladimir Lebedev and Dmitry Moor.
Until 6th November 2017
Jig-sawing together an inspirational collection of photographs, leaflets, banners, video and artworks, the ROSPHOTO gallery imaginatively re-tells the story of the Russian Revolution and the path the country has trodden over the last century. You’ll get a true feeling for the hopes and aspirations of Russians at this time of radical change and get up close and personal with fascinating artefacts.
Until 19th November 2017
At the Benois Wing of The Russian Museum you’ll find a wonderful collection of agitational art of the early, post-revolution years from the Decorative Institute. Operating in Petrograd-Leningrad between 1918 and 1926, the Decorative Institute was responsible for a diverse array of works, from decorating city squares and bridges to film posters and creating fine porcelain. This unique exhibition presents over 200 ceramic works, sketches, models and paintings, including some exclusive, never-been-seen-before pieces.
Until 20th November 2017