At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
Make sure you're perfectly turned out with the ultimate guide to this summer's dress codes
When a sparkling calendar of summer events is on the horizon, outfit panic is never far behind. Thankfully, James Servini’s Personal Shopping Team at Selfridges is on-hand to guide you through, with tips for navigating tricky dress codes, staying cool at Wimbledon, dressing for the Frieze art crowd and more. Why not make the most of shopping for your next event with a Champagne stay at Corinthia Hotel London, and £250 savings on your Selfridges purhcases?
For her: When languishing in a glorious Sussex estate, and the name of the game is vintage fun, a relaxed, floaty dress finishing at the knee or just below will work really well. Floral prints are a fail-safe, while printed trousers in a light fabric, paired with a silk top, will give just a hint of an era gone by. You don’t have to wear a hat, but do remember to accessorize.
For him: Think vintage by adding a bow tie or cravat, then pair with some chinos or courdory trousers. A hint of print goes a long way, and can add a fun twist to this lighthearted event.
For her: Thankfully the dress code here has relaxed slightly, so jumpsuits are now permitted, as well as dresses of course. Some rules still apply: spaghetti straps are a no-go, and keep necklines elegant. The jackpot here is a knee-length dress with wide straps (min. 1 inch). Stick to block heels to avoid sinking into the grass unless you’re in a box, and of course, a hat is a must; the more fun, colourful and extravagant the better. However, always buy the dress first, before the hat!
For him: Men are required to abide by quite strict rules here: a morning suit, jacket, top hat, waistcoat and tie in grey or black is required in the Royal Enclosure, and always remember to wear socks. Anywhere outside the Royal Enclosure a normal suit is fine – the thing to focus on here is finding a suit with a great fit.
For her: There are no rules – be as fashion forward and adventurous as you like. You will spend time walking so comfortable shoes or platforms are probably a good idea – anything goes and it’s a great excuse to embrace print and pattern, and be bold.
For him: Think smart casual – we are talking art so jeans and a sweater, blazer or T-shirt is fine, but London’s best dressed will be out in force so don’t be afraid of an avant-garde twist.
For her: It’s summer, so embrace those rays while they last. Almost anything goes but it’s a good idea to choose comfortable stretchy fabrics, and as always with outdoor events in Britain, extra layers are advisable! Big sunglasses are such fun, and a must at Wimbledon.
For him: Lots of men choose to wear suits, however chinos with a jacket and loafers is a great Wimbledon look. Remember to wear light fabrics, and pick a bright pocket square to inject some colour. Don’t overdo it, keeping it simple and smart casual is perfect.