At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
Keep younger family members inspired and entertained with these fantastic destinations to take children in St Petersburg
Offering a wonderful array of child-friendly activities, St Petersburg is the perfect destination for a family holiday. The Corinthia family package treats young guests to a special surprise gift and parents to a 5000 roubles voucher for dinner at the Imperial restaurant, cooked by Michelin-starred Executive Chef, David Mottl. When children get tired of grown-up sightseeing, St Petersburg has plenty to keep them inspired and out of mischief. From aquatic adventures to wildlife wonders, our pick of the best things to do in St Petersburg with children will guarantee they’ll come home with a lifetime of memories.
Sink to sub-aquatic depths at Planet Neptune Oceanarium and see koi carp swim overhead as your family walk through its enchanting maze of watery tunnels. With 33 aquariums housing over 150 species of exotic fish and sea mammals, the Oceanarium is a spectacular destination in which to witness local Russian and exotic marine life up close. You can even pull a wetsuit on and learn how to scuba dive.
With a 3D cinema, sky tower, air hockey and canoe river, children will be begging for ‘just one more ride’ at Gagarin Park. Located in the leafy Moscow Victory Park, it’s an amusement park of epic proportions with attractions for everyone from the youngest family members to hard to please teens. For the ultimate arcade experience, Gagarin Park’s Toy Library features over 50 slot machines and arcade games to keep thrill-seekers happy.
Girls and boys will be swept into the magical world of fairy tales at the St Petersburg Museum of Dolls. From traditional folk toys to contemporary models, discover intricately made puppets and dolls with exquisitely made outfits. As well as a permanent collection, the Doll Museum showcases seasonal exhibitions, puppet shows and interactive master classes.
Housed within a magnificent giant glass dome, Piterland Aquapark offers thrills and spills with water slides aplenty. Centre stage in the tropical-themed pool is an impressive timbered pirate ship. Children will love Aquapark’s dizzying water rides while parents can recline on a lounger, take a dip in the Egyptian Bath or enjoy a relaxing Swedish massage.
Housing one of the largest and finest collections of species in the word, the Museum of Zoology is a captivating cornucopia of natural history. Discover giant woolly mammoths, whale skeletons, tropical birds of paradise and beautiful butterflies. You’ll even find the horse mounted by Peter I in a battle against the Swedes.
Not only home to the Russia’s most eminent theatrical and ballet performances, Mariinksy Theatre also caters to little ones with a series of exceptional children’s events. From Peter and the Wolf with a variety of narrators, to Tchaikovsky’s beautiful Russian tale The Glass Boy, captivate your children with a world-class musical show at Mariinsky Theatre.