At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
Get your Thanksgiving fix, British style, with this wonderful itinerary for Thanksgiving in London
Whether you’re a homesick American expat or happen to be in the British capital over Thanksgiving, we’ve got the perfect day for you with this impeccable itinerary. From USA-themed cultural explorations to a delicious fine-dining dinner, this is the best way to spend Thanksgiving in London.
Start your day with a spot of retail therapy. Head to Fortnum & Mason’s, where you can pick up some celebratory Champagne and one of their covetable Harvest Hampers stuffed with seasonal preserves, pickles and honeys. Afterwards, head over to Covent Garden to Benjamin Franklin House, a former home of the esteemed Founding Father. Today, the historical Craven Street house is a well-preserved museum dedicated to its famous former occupant who lived and worked there for sixteen years before the American Revolution. For a light lunch, pop into Dominique Ansell’s gorgeous Belgravia bakery for s’mores, pecan pie and pumpkin soup. Famed for his creation of the ‘cronut’, Dominique Ansell puts a seriously creative and indulgent spin on pastries and sugary treats. This Thanksgiving, they’re serving up a trifecta of limited edition pies: Bourbon Pecan Pumpkin, Salted Apple Caramel and Extra Silky Pumpkin. You can buy them whole or by the slice throughout November.
For some Americana-inspired art with a side order of edgy, hop over the river to Damien Hirst’s Newport Street Gallery for Dan Colen’s Sweet Liberty exhibition (on your way over, spot the statue of Abraham Lincoln in Parliament Square). Provocative and exciting, Colen’s exhibition playfully subverts American iconography via large installations. A giant American flag hangs crumpled from a twisted flagpole, trailing across the floor laden with a 20-tonne concrete block. You’ll also find a life-size Scooby Doo, Roger Rabbit and the Kool-Aid man. While you’re south of the river, take a stroll east along the Southbank taking in London’s iconic landmarks like Westminster and Big Ben. You can get a bird’s-eye-view of the capital by taking a ride in the dizzying London Eye. After, cross Waterloo Bridge and head to Somerset House for a spot of outdoor ice skating.
For a refined take on the traditional Thanksgiving dinner, Corinthia London’s The Northall restaurant is presenting a sublime three-course dinner with a glass of Champagne. You can expect a fine-dining flourish to all-American classics like Portland Lobster, pumpkin soup and sweetcorn fritter. Free Range Norfolk Bronze Turkey will be served with all manner of tasty trimmings; Brussels sprouts, crispy bacon & hazelnuts, maple glazed parsnips – topped off with a dollop of bourbon butter.
For a Thanksgiving nightcap, venture east after dinner to Nightjar, a glamorous, prohibition-inspired bar serving ultra-inventive cocktails. The subterranean space has chic, speakeasy vibes in abundance alongside live jazz to soundtrack your evening. Sample one of their beautiful signature house cocktails or raid their archives, picking from rare vintage, pre-prohibition ryes and bourbons.