At Corinthia, we always strive to provide the best rates on our website. If you don’t think we have, we’ll pay for 100% of your room on the first night, and price match the rest. Should you find a lower price elsewhere, please submit a claim within 24 hours of your original booking and we will respond within two working days. Please note, this also applies to discounts and promotions available on Corinthia.com.
Process for making a claim:
Step 1. If within 24 hours of a confirmed reservation with Corinthia Hotels made on Corinthia.com, you find a lower rate for the same hotel, room type, inclusions, stay dates, discounts and payment conditions, please contact the relevant email address from the list below to make your claim. All claims must be made within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time of the hotel.
Step 2. Your claim should be supported by the URL where the lower rate was found and a screen shot which clearly displays the date of stay, room type, same hotel, inclusions and payment conditions of the lower rate offering on the competing website. Please include your contact information (name, email and phone number).
Step 3. If we are able to verify that the lower rate found qualifies for the Best Rate Guarantee, and all other terms and conditions are met, Corinthia Hotels will pay for 100% of the room charges of your first night, and will price match the room for the rest of your stay. You will be charged for all nights booked at the matched rate, minus the first night which will be free.
To make your claim, email the relevant hotel on one of the following:
First nightfree, match rate for rest of stay, no minimum nights
Terms and Conditions:
Corinthia Hotels guarantees the best online rate on corinthia.com based on the following terms and conditions:
1. Your original booking must have been made through corinthia.com.
2. The lower rate must be found and the claim submitted by email within 24 hours of the original booking and at least 24 hours prior to the standard check-in time at the hotel. If the original booking was made within 24 hours of arrival, the Best Rate Guarantee is not applicable.
3. The Best Rate Guarantee only applies to published rates available to the general public online, which can be found and booked immediately without any kind of restriction or payment restrictions.
4. The lower rate found must be for exactly the same booking criteria - the same hotel, the same room type, same inclusions, the same stay dates, same number of guests, the same rate description and, if applicable, the same promotion. The cancellation and advance purchase policy and all other terms and conditions of the stay must also be identical. If the claim refers to a reservation consisting of several nights' accommodation, the average rate for each night will be compared to the average rate for each night, for an identical reservation, using the website where the lower rate is found.
5. Corinthia Hotels will verify the lower rate claim and respond within two working days of the claim being made. *Claims will be processed from Monday to Friday, between 9am to 5pm, at the hotel's local time.
6. The rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees or charges associated with the room rate, and the lower rate must still be available at the time the hotel validates the claim.
7. The Best Rate Guarantee is void where prohibited by law. Corinthia Hotels reserves the right to modify or cancel its Best Rate Guarantee policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
8. Corinthia Hotels has the sole right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including without limitation, determining that the lower rate found is genuinely available and that the claim meets all terms and conditions. In case of dispute, Corinthia Hotels' decision is final.
9. In the case of a fully prepaid rate booked through corinthia.com, Corinthia Hotels will refund the difference to your credit card, if applicable, within 30 business days of submitting your claim. Corinthia Hotels is not responsible for any fees associated with cancelling a reservation made through a different channel.
10. Best Rate Guarantee will be suspended during times where corinthia.com or certain rates are not available due to an outage, a technical issue or a circumstance beyond Corinthia Hotels' reasonable control.
11. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to rates found offline, negotiated corporate rates, group or MICE rates, opaque provider rates or rates requiring membership in a club or other organization, governmental rates, direct mail or email solicitations, rates offered by providers that do not supply the name or location of the hotel until after a reservation has been made or other rates that are not available to the general public. We reserve the right to deny a claim if the availability of the Competing Rate cannot be independently verified at the time of processing the claim.
12. The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to packaged rates. Packaged rates include Hotel accommodations sold as part of a travel package in which the Hotel does not provide all services (including but not limited to airfare and/or car rental, tours etc.) and Hotel accommodations sold with additional amenities.
13. Corinthia Hotels may deny a claim where the difference between the rates is less than 1%.
14. If the Competing Rate is in a different currency from the rate booked on corinthia.com, the Competing Rate will be converted into the same currency as the rate offered on our website using the exchange rate as published in www.xe.com in place at the time the initial reservation was made. Discrepancies may occur between Corinthia Hotels' rate and the Competing Rate due to differences in exchange rate sources. If the rate discrepancy is solely due to exchange rate fluctuations, we reserve the right to deny the claim.
Wondering where to party in Malta? Follow this go-to guide to the best places to experience true Maltese nightlife all year round
Malta may be known for its historic forts and coastal views, but when the sun goes down, the party really starts. Under the light of the moon the archipelago takes on a new life, transforming into a world-class nightlife capital that attracts some of the biggest names in the music business. When half of the island slips into a peaceful slumber, the other half are hitting up Malta’s bounteous nightspots. The clubs in Paceville are go-to destinations for those who want to party all night, while in the summer there’s only one place to go – the open-air clubs in Rabat. For a true taste of Maltese nightlife, follow this insider’s guide to where to party in Malta.
Malta’s most famous nightlife district, Paceville in the town of St Julian’s, is the place to go if loud clubs, non-stop parties and late night dancing float your boat. With the largest concentration of clubs and bars on the island, it’s a destination for both visitors and young locals. Whatever style of music or type of club you’re after, Paceville has it all.
Your first stop should be the lively Sky Club, a giant indoor high-tech nightclub that hosts huge events and big-name guests. If you’re a fan of R&B and hip hop, hit up local hotspot Havana club. If you’re tempted by 80s and 90s revivals, Flashback next door will hit the right spot, or if 60s and 70s tunes swings your vote, visit Muddy Waters bar on the St Julian’s waterfront.
For a pre-club warm up there are plenty of lively venues in Paceville. If you’re looking for a relaxed start, try the stylish Shadow Lounge or Smooth Jazz live music bar. For a wilder kick-off, visit Footloose Fun Bar – a casual bar playing modern hits that does exactly what it suggests on the tin. Nordic Bar is another popular choice and has a quirky dice rolling payment system – roll a six and your drink is free!
Malta’s long summers and enviable weather means that it’s a great location for al fresco nightlife. On the limits of Rabat, there are a number of large open-air seasonal venues. Gianpula is the place to go in summer. The complex houses four venues: Gianpula Main Room, a club which features seven bars and hosts some of the best events of the season; the more relaxed but incredibly stylish garden-based Marrakech club; Phoenix, a relatively new but popular weekend venue; and Groove Gardens – the hub of Malta’s underground music scene.
While most major clubs are in Malta, the neighbouring island of Gozo also has a decent nightlife scene. If stunning environment, top tunes and late nights tick all your boxes, head to La Grotta. Located in a giant natural cave, the nightclub – which has three bars plus indoor and outdoor dance floors – is one of the quirkiest and most beautiful nightlife venues on the archipelago. When La Grotto closes for winter, follow its regular partygoers to the nearby town Victoria, where ultramodern KU Club frequently puts on international DJs sets.